Brooksource is searching for an IT Business Analyst for our Fortune 500 Energy partner located in Uptown Charlotte, NC for a 12-month contract with strong potential for extension or hire. This is the ideal opportunity for a college graduate with a strong background and interest in leadership, collaboration, presentations, and information technology to join and grow within an enterprise Asset Management environment.
This Business Analyst will support our client’s Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) portfolio. This is our client’s 2nd largest Application portfolio, with over 80 applications and thousands of daily users. These applications are used by all non-nuclear organizations including Customer Delivery, Transmission, Gas, Vegetation Management, Supply Chain, and many other corporate functions. In order to effectively manage such a large portfolio, EAM must keep an open dialog with our diverse customer base.
This position is for a Business & Technical Consultant with the EAM Business and Application Support Team. This person will act as a liaison to all Business Units supported by EAM. This person will also work directly with other teams within EAM.
This candidate must be energetic, motivated and comfortable collaborating with business partners, technical teams and leaders.
Daily You Will:
· Gather information and publishes communications for planned and unplanned EAM Application Outages and keeps distribution lists current
· Regularly meet with Business Owners to gather information to create demos, articles, videos, Job Aids
· Publish updates to EAM Share Points and EAM Portal
· Continuously manage expectations with stakeholders including Business Owners, Technical Teams and Leadership
· Execute EAM Satisfaction Surveys; gathers data, analyzes and publishes results
· Gather and publishe EAM Application Release notes
· Provide statuses and/or presentations, as needed
· Identify and escalate issues and risks, as needed
· Act as a Change Management Lead for Projects, as needed
· Assist with EAM Release Management, Problem Investigation Activities and EAM Application Inventory, as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree and (3) years of related business experience OR (5) years of related business experience in lieu of a degree
· Demonstrated strong written and communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
· Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated
· Experience working with multiple input streams to gather information
· Business Process Knowledge
Qualities of a Top Candidate:
- Experience with Jira, SharePoint Administration and Portal Publishing
- Experience working with multiple Business Units
- Growth mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and written/oral communication skills to work effectively with business partners, peer IT resources, and all levels of management
- Ability to reason logically analyze and evaluate performance data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Self-starter and capable of working with minimum oversight
- Report: Reporting Directly to the IT Manager
- Company Size: Fortune 500 Energy Company
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Location: Charlotte, NC (currently remote with *REQUIRED* 2-3 days/week in-office beginning September 2021)
- Minimal travel required
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.