- Ability to interface directly and equally with Product Owner, Technical Lead, Solution Architect, Scrum Master, PMs, Senior Business Staff, Portfolio Leads, Developer/Testers
- Ability to effectively synthesize and translate business and technical information from various sources into clear, concise and usable documentation for product and engineering teams
- Prepare user story requirements and effectively breaking down into sub-component tasks for engineering teams – development and test
- Leverage Azure DevOps, JIRA/Rally for backlog story and requirements management.
- Ability to participate and collaborate in release management activities related to testing and UAT
- Sound judgement, influence and drive related to role
- Analyze/understand business challenges; map current business processes to the new system or service, determine interface requirements, and resolve any issues which may affect the business process.
- Develop detailed functional requirements & testing scenarios that can be used to develop internal design specifications for systems or services.
- Work with the technical analysts and engineers to ensure that the delivered system matches the functionality specified
- Ensure business satisfaction with IT services and products; understand and communicate user expectations.
- Ability to drive out answers during requirement gathering and working in a complex environment, developing User stories, assisting in User Testing, and conducting Product Backlog grooming.
- Prior experience with eCommerce implementations preferred
- Prior experience with Insurance industry applications and domains preferred
- Prior experience with requirements/stories regarding Web Portals, APIs services, IAM Services, Payment Gateways, Policy Admin Systems preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role in a global, fast-paced, environment.
- Proficient in developing requirements definition, functional specifications, test scenarios/scripts, data models and business procedures.
- Creating complex user stories in an Agile/Scrum experience is required.
- Experience working alongside development, DevOps, Architecture, and business sponsors in a global setting
- Extremely organized with the ability to create and manage a demand queue, plan, etc. Ability to effectively capture requirements in a highly complex environment
- Proficient in developing requirements definition, functional specifications, test scenarios/scripts, data models and business procedures in an agile setting
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.