Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 6+ Month Contract-to-Hire
Location: Englewood, CO (DTC/Lone Tree)
Rate: Negotiable DOE
Our client has their sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers by transforming the future of connectivity! They’re building America’s first virtualized, standalone 5G broadband network from scratch — with the power to foster some of the fastest, most agile technologies ever conceived. Their teams operate at the intersection of invention and purpose. They’re uniquely positioned to effect change across industries spanning autonomous vehicles, smart communities, health care and agriculture well into the future.
· Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
· 3+ years of implementation experience in Product and Service catalog configuration
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Working knowledge of protocols such as JSON/XML/XSLT/REST
● Workflow creation
● Functional knowledge of eTOM and Frameworx modeling standards
● Wireless/Telecommunications experience
● Knowledge of Hansen Sigma Catalog
RESPONSIBILITIES/DAY TO DAY –
The DISH Wireless organization is looking for a Business Analyst to perform configuration and support of complex wireless product offerings in an enterprise level product catalog. The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment where initial requirements are vague and evolving. The ability to quickly learn the Hansen Sigma Catalog product, interpret requirements, and deliver complex configurations will be critical.
· Create complex, multi-tier product, service, and resource entities following best practices and adhering to standards identified by TMForum and DISH
· Produce and present design documents and standards for catalog configuration including but not limited to, look and feel within the catalog and configuration standards
· Work closely with the Product Team to implement new products & processes and changes to existing products and processes
· Works closely with the product owner to determine if incoming requests are configuration or development work
· Provide end-user support and participate in the development and implementation of future enhancements and/or projects. Including training and mentoring
· Analyze, test, and document modeling integration within the catalog
· Debug data configuration issues
TEAM INFORMATION –
This position will be a part of the newly-forming MVNO Data Administration team at our client. They are implementing a robust enterprise catalog management system to enable commercial growth of their new retail wireless business.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
This is an opportunity to join on with a company that’s building out a first-of-its-kind, standalone, virtualized, Cloud-native 5G network with plans up disrupting the wireless industry and incumbent carriers. It’s a role with a ton of upward mobility in a rapidly scaling organization, under a great VP and Director, that will have lots of autonomy to shape the future state of these greenfield systems and applications.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your resume to ______________ or apply to this job posting.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.