Sr Business Analyst
Accountable for leading subject matter experts (SMEs) in the elicitation, analysis, representation, validation and sign off of Business, User, System Functional and Non-Functional requirements. Accountable for creating the detail level requirements (Business, User, System Functional and Non-Functional) in the Requirements Definition Document during Solution Definition. Responsible for ensuring alignment of the System Functional and Non-Functional requirements with the solution's design.
This work will support a track of work that is replatforming production of contracts from legacy/mainframe to cloud-based platform. Business Analyst would be part of a team of 1 Product Managers and 2 Business Analysts. Engineering and Test Engineering team as well. Direct interaction with operations areas to help manage acceptance testing, confirm requirements, etc.
Must Have Skills/Experience
- 6-8 solid years of BA experience is required.
- Business analyst experience with technology solutions
- Attention to detail, interpreting/managing hundreds of rules and handling of test cases/scenarios
Nice to Have Skills
- Prior experience with creating contracts, regulatory work, managing high-volume of test scenarios/cases,
- Working in agile mode with JIRA/JIRAAlign, Sharepoint, MSOffice, Excel-pivot, etc…
- Working in Gitlab to access business rules
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.