6-12 Month Contract with extensions
Jacksonville, FL (Hybrid offered)
Brooksource is seeking a Business Analyst to join a leading transportation partner here in Jacksonville. You will be joining a growing team and initially working on a mobile application solution project. You will see this project through from inception to implementation. You will be responsible for documentation and requirement gathering, as well as managing a backlog, so previous experience is essential. This position entails understanding and documenting complex business needs, identifying process improvements, and performing technology configurations. You will work closely with the project manager and project team as well as be responsible for meeting with business stakeholders.
- Provide input into project plans for internal facing mobile application strategy
- Assigned to complex projects, systems or initiatives
- Gathers and analyzes business requirements to determine technical requirements and identifies impacted areas/systems/processes and evaluates alternative solutions
- Researches and assists in designs solutions for general maintenance requests to resolve system problems
- Prepares detailed system requirements and assists in functional design solutions for new products/functionality and enhancements to existing products/functionality
- Provide oversight and final review of design specification
- Take the initiative to seek out areas of improvement and drive business requirements forward
- Prepare user stories to a ready state
- Bring visibility to backlogs and manage them efficiently and effectively
- Ability to visualize release plans
- Assigned to highly complex projects, systems or initiatives
- Provides input into forecasting and project-planning for scope/requirements documents and/or vendor contracts to minimize risk to on time, cost effective solution fulfillment.
- Leads a systematic process for capturing requirements.
- Works with partners to capture requirements in a standard format that can serve as the foundation for developing technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience with requirements gathering
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written
• Agile experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.