Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Remote or Louisville, KY
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
This team is growing and looking to add a Business Analyst to a robust group working on a multi-year initiative focused on the Medicare Risk Adjustments Process. The BA will manage and coordinate the detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and standards. The BA will be the communicators, facilitators, and mediators between the business teams and the IT teams to execute the best ways to improve processes and increase effectiveness through technology, strategy and analytic solutions.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, keep reading and apply!
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Determine requirements for IT deliverable and objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats, studying system capabilities and determine its specifications.
- Provide recommendation on requirements, documentation , general processes , team collaboration and standards per processes , documentation , and general practices in the industry
- Leading ongoing reviews of current and future business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis for future strategic projects.
- Effectively communicating your insights, plans and outcome to cross-functional team members and management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role
- Ability to impact operations and effect changes in IT and business processes
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others on the team
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Big Picture Thinking
- Good Communication, verbal / writing skills and relationship building capability
- Problem Solving with critical thinking approach
- Ability to prioritize the team activity with your own activities
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- Master Degree in business or equivalent field
- Exposure to healthcare industry, knowledge of Medicare Risk Adjustment process and EDI
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.