Business Analyst – Mobile UAT
Ongoing contract to hire
Maryland Heights, MO (Onsite)
Brooksource is hiring a UAT Technical Business Analyst for one of our leading telecommunications partners in the St. Louis – Maryland Heights area. As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be partnering with various teams by assisting with the development of processes and tools that allow the organization to excel in its continuous software development initiatives. As code is being delivered multiple times per day, test coverage is crucial in allowing Mobile products to deliver quickly to market while maintaining the high level of quality our consumers deserve. The Technical Business Analyst must be a passionate, self-motivated individual to handle all aspects of testing (functional, performance, load, etc.) across a large multiplatform environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years experience with JIRA
- 3+ years as a User Acceptance tester (or similar role)
- Experience using HP ALM for test cases and defect management
- Ability to develop and write front-end test case scenarios
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Ability to communicate defects to development groups as well at VP’s and stakeholders
- Ability to work on projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience testing web, mobile or emerging technologies Experience working with online streaming video experiences (web, mobile & emerging technologies)
- Work on product/project teams developing test plans, test cases and test execution for Mobile products
- Create the test cases and use cases based on requirements written by other QA and development teams
- Effectively communicate complex and/or difficult information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Partner with software engineering to design and develop tools and to assist in continuous development initiatives
- Operate in an iterative agile software delivery methodology
- Relay defects to VP level individuals and business partners
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting many products on varied release cycles
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Ability to grow within an industry leading Telecom Company
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies and methodologies
- Opportunity to directly impact customers
- Be a part of a collaborative team that works on high visibility projects
- Exposure to cross-functional teams and leadership
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.