As the Business Analyst for our Fortune 50 Technology client, you will work in a fast-paced agile environment across business, IT and test systems. You will support the organization’s international base of employees by supporting development teams that serve internal and external clients, creating new features for users, and providing technical solutions for business problems. You will evaluate business processes, identify needs and develop strategies to maximize opportunities while interacting with developers, stakeholders, system architects and various subject experts. You will work to drive efficiency and productivity in challenging, creative ways!
- 4 years’ experience in the field of IT Projects and Business Analysis
- 2 years’ experience working within an Agile environment, including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated Testing, and Agile Metrics
- 2 years’ experience performing root cause analysis of technical and process issues using strong analytical, good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to project planning and tracking tools such as Jira, RTC, Zenhub, etc.
- Experience working with Clients/Product Owners to understand the product roadmap and capture technical and functional requirements
- Gather and analyze business requirements by working with the business team, architects and product owners to understand the business needs and problems
- Translate business needs and problems into user stories and technical specifications, review with the technical implementation teams, create acceptance criteria and the definition of “done,” test the changes and signoff
- Support Technology Business Management implementation (TBM)
- Analyze impact of business requirements to effectively develop epics, features and story details for squads
- Provide operational analysis of business functions by analyzing performance metrics and business results
- Communicate complex business and IT concepts effectively with various stakeholders of all levels, both technical and functional
- Formulate “big picture” ideas from technical terminology with detailed analysis, understanding, and demonstrated mastery of written and verbal communication
- Lead groups using full Agile methodologies and best practices – Backlog and Funnel Management, Iteration Planning, Sprint Execution/Management, Showcase and Retrospective on a two-week cycle
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- High level of exposure to business leaders across a variety of departments
- Ability to suggest and implement solutions and best practices within a well-known, worldwide Fortune 50 organization
- Access to technical and management training courses
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.