Sr. Business Analyst
As the Sr. Business Analyst for our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client, you will serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and teams that provide technical solutions to meet business needs. You will translate user needs into detailed requirements to allow IT groups, Billing and other groups to deliver solutions efficiently and appropriately. You will play a critical role in driving the improvement of newly implemented projects and initiatives, ensuring best practices are in place across the organization.
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Analysis with experience in documentation and project implementation
- Strong data analysis skills with an ability to leverage MS Excel and SQL queries to gather relevant data
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to confidently present to leadership
- Strategic, proactive, critical thinker; able to take initiative to uncover weaknesses in policies and procedures and suggest areas of improvement
- Detail-oriented; ability to analyze business objectives and goals on an investigative level
- Lead business process design and documentation as needed for new technology. Create workflows and convey data findings in PowerPoint presentations.
- Translate high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications for technical solution teams. Manage changes to such specifications.
- Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business units and technical solution teams from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Assist Project Managers in development of project plans and use associated project planning tools as needed.
- Conduct feasibility studies to assess cost/benefit, efficiency and technical viability of solutions to business problems.
- Develop test plans and coordinate software testing.
What’s In It For You?
- Ability to make impactful decisions for the company and implement solutions with a high level of autonomy
- Exposure to high-level executives within a Fortune 100 company at the headquarters location
- Easy commute in from train station; 5-minute walk
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.