Business Intelligence Architect
$125-$160,000 (Flexible Based on Experience)
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Architect to join the team of a major healthcare system in Texas, tasked with building out an enterprise BI platform.
As the Business Intelligence Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions, managing the rollout of new capabilities, and propelling the organization to the next level of BI maturity.
- B.S. in Computer Science or IT related field
- 5+ years' experience in the design and building of EDWs
- Equivalent years' experience data modeling, SQL and SSIS/ETL
- 5+ years' experience in multiple database platforms, including and with strengths in SQL Server
- Ability to work with end users to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation
- Develop a practical roadmap for an enterprise-wide BI reporting and analytics platform
- Define the overall BI data architecture, including Extraction Transform and Load (ETL) processes, Operational Data Stores (ODS), Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), data marts and data lakes
- Recommend appropriate technologies to support the implementation of the BI roadmap
- Provide BI technical and architectural guidance to projects and teams, ensuring that new initiatives enable effective data reporting
- Collaborate with key business users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Design and build ETL processes
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.