The Business Intelligence developer designs and builds Tableau or other visual based solutions and provides support for statistical/predictive modeling. The candidate must be able to work with multiple stakeholders performing both high level and detailed analysis, defining and writing programs using Tableau (SQL), and leverage multiple data sources. The candidate must be able to design dashboards with advanced Tableau functionality built with end users/customers in mind. Additionally, the candidate will perform deployment activities, document program and system functions, and prepare ad-hoc statistical research on business cases as provided by key managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, development, testing and deployment of Tableau Dashboards
- Structure business problems and recommend visualization solutions
- Support the development of predictive models and statistical analysis
- Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, etc.) to create analytical dashboards.
- Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements
- Develop ad-hoc reporting for diverse business problems including product development, customer acquisition, enterprise risk, financial reporting, and process improvement
- Build effective working relationships with team members
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI visualization tools.
- Experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience with Tableau, dashboard design and delivery
- Advanced SQL experience
- Understanding of development, data modeling and ETL knowledge that includes Data warehouse, Data Modeling, various schemas
- Excellent problem solving, design, debugging, and testing skills
- Ability to work with multiple different personality types while managing work load
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stake holders
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred but not required
- Experience with R, Python, TensorFlow, or similar is preferred but not required
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.