Business Technical Analyst
Horsham, PA (remote work also an option)
6 Month Contract-to-Hire
$40-44/hr. D.O.E (salary conversion estimate: $95,000)
As a Business Technical Analyst for our Fortune 10 healthcare client you will support the role Insurance Solutions for Medicare and Retirement team working on several priority initiatives. You will build and maintain relationships with operations teams within Insurance Solutions to understand the business needs and write new rule requirements based on those business needs. Additionally, as the Business Technical Analyst you will collaborate with the appropriate team members in researching existing business processes and business policies to optimize current state business rules.
· 1+ years of experience with business rule analysis and design knowledge/understanding data models
· 2+ years of experience in gathering and authoring business requirements and solutions for large scale complex projects
· Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
· Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
· Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization-skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities in a changing environment
· Preferred experience: experience developing basic test scenarios and supporting User Acceptance Testing (XML and/or JSON experience a plus)
· Act as a liaison between various impacted operation teams including other key stakeholders to confirm the scope of a business rule request
· Gather, analyze and document business rule requirements/data models and design the business rules
· Identify potential areas where existing business and operational policies and procedures require change and/or where new ones need to be developed and make recommendations for improvement in those areas
· Create and/or maintain rule requirement matrix, data object models, process models and decision tables
· Participate in business rule testing, as needed
· Maintain and coordinate status updates, action items, risk/issues, and defect logs
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to be a part of small, growing Rules Configuration team, defining foundational rules to optimize and modernize technology at a Fortune 10 Healthcare company
· Ability to work remotely due to current circumstances, and option to continue partial-remote work in the future
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.