Associate Business Solution Analyst
The business solution analyst will maintain a solid knowledge-base of the functional capabilities of and is a Subject Matter specialist on the various areas and products. Assists the Engagement Manager in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products. Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction. Interfaces with clients to define and document requirements for a named set of custom developed or vendor software products. Creates documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, and wireframes. Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs. Manages the Product Backlog for a Product, working with the Engagement Manager to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities:
· Defines and analyzes business and user requirements for new and enhanced products.
· Collaborates with the Engagement Manager in creating and presenting the appropriate project on-boarding processes and materials (Charter, SOW).
· Leads and is responsible for all Testing and QA activities within the project lifecycle. Works with and directs offshore QA resources to develop and execute Test Plans, Test Scripts and all other deliverables and activities related to Quality Assurance of the Products.
· Works with the Engagement Manager and clients to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing.
· Assists Engagement Manager with status reporting as required by Deloitte Applications Studio leadership.
· Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.