Business Support Analyst (AI or Chatbot Focus)
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be supporting the growth of Customer Experience and assisting in the expansion of chatbot platforms across the enterprise of a Fortune 50 company. You will be part of a core team using helpdesk technologies and basic reporting tools to support end users on a global scale, enhancing the success of user support and overall effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- 2 to 3 years of working experience preferred
- Generalized knowledge of Chatbots and how they operate
- Self-starter and proficient multi-tasker with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of basic reporting tools and/or direct experience with BI platforms
- Familiarity with Zendesk or similar ticketing system
- Relative understanding of project management responsibilities
- Utilize knowledge of customer experience and AI technologies to assist in the efforts of the chatbot expansion
- Ability to understand knowledge management and crafting of technical documents
- Communicate and interact with customers and end users on a daily basis
- Assist colleagues across the globe to help improve end user efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform research and present findings to key stakeholders
- Capture and reflect user stories
What's in it for you?
- Working for an international Fortune 50 company
- Access to cutting edge technologies in an enterprise environment
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments
- Play a part in the growth and expansion of a major initiative impacting multiple business units
- Weekly Paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.