Position Purpose: Design, build, and maintain a suite of test cases designed for claims validation of business processes. This includes technology and process improvements with a focus claims submission with a medium to high complexity, familiar with multiple large application and business processes and/or business relationships
· Contribute to the entire Agile implementation process
· Drive definition of improvements based on business need
· Responsible for building and testing user stories, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
· Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
· May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience. Strong 837 claims knowledge, problem-solving and analytical skills; strong communication skills in e-mail, over the phone and in person are required. Experience in 837p, 837I formats; ICD10, CPT and HCPCS codes;. Microsoft Office, familiar with rest API services. Basic SQL query writing skills, Unit Testing, and Business Requirement gathering.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.