Business Systems Analyst – Ceridian Dayforce
Calculated Hire is looking for a BSA to join their implementation team for one of their Fortune 500 health insurance clients in the St. Louis area. This is a remote role. The ideal candidate will have a background in consulting services and will have a direct impact on a large scale implementation. This person will participate in all phases of the project development life cycle specific to the WFM & Payroll modules in Ceridian Dayforce.
- This role is a primary consultant and subject matter expert for the Dayforce HCM suite of tools and provides in-depth analysis and recommends solutions to business problems related to supported services.
- Utilize project management, technical and analytical skills to provide support ensuring the highest quality of service delivery to product users.
- Triage inquiries and issues and categorize the solution path
- Engage cross-functional resources to solve problems, address bug fixes, recommend systems enhancements or implement system changes
- Perform data extraction for the service organization for the purpose of reporting
- Responsible for creating and updating documentation to include revising project specific documentation, updating configuration workbooks, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and product release notes
- Plan, coordinate, and support application upgrades changes and hotfixes
- Responsible for managing assigned escalations, researching or providing root cause analysis, and adhering to client SLAs
- Responsible for completing systems configuration changes and testing to ensure the application changes work as designed to meet client needs
- Responsible for assisting on reporting: develop queries, organize and extract data using SQL and MS Access
- Audit and manage import/export files working to ensure data integrity and compliance during the duration of the project involve.
- Collaborate with technical teams to include various support resources (Support, Implementation, Professional Services, IT) from on issue resolution and project scoping via submitting cases in case management system and partnering through to resolution Document cases in case management system
- Process Improvements – participate as a SME in quality improvement projects; lead and support internal organizational change initiatives; recommend product enhancements that will benefit our client
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Management Systems, Computer Sciences or equivalent professional work experience required
- 2+ years’ experience in a Business/Systems Analyst or similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL,XML, XSLT and/or relational databases is required
- Knowledge of HR/Payroll/Time and Attendance products; experience with Dayforce HCM
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to recognize complex problems, analyze situations and provide suggested implemented resolutions
- Ability to compare large data sets, organize data and summarize findings
- Experience interacting directly with clients, preferably in a managed services or large, high volume multi-state/multi-national environment in Payroll, Benefits or HR Operations
- Must have strong organizational skills, time management skills with multi-tasking ability, strong customer focus, and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to facilitate meetings effectively, setting clear goals and expectations, and documenting discussions and next steps
- Proven experience scoping out business requirements for systems changes
- Experience in transferring knowledge to others (coaching & mentoring)
- Strong team-play skills, especially in high-pressure, fluid situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and experience tracking information in case management systems
- Have enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and optimistic attitude
- Ceridian product knowledge
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.