Maryland Heights, MO; must be on-site
Brooksource is hiring a Business Systems Analyst to work with our Fortune 70 client in the Telecommunications industry. As a Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to grow within a large BA organization and gain exposure to telecom specific initiatives. This is located out of St. Louis, MO and it’s a long term, ongoing contract opportunity working full-time hours, with no travel required. This is a great chance for you to join a highly skilled team focused on supporting IT Provisioning projects!
- 4+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or similar role working with technical and non-technical teams to support ongoing initiatives
- Ability to elicit and document detailed IT Functional Requirements
- Experience creating Process Flow Diagrams
- Ability to research and find information from suggested sources
- Ability to recognize and determine whether the changes as a result of the project would impact other systems
- A willingness to provide constructive feedback on projects
- Ability to recognize up/downstream dependencies
- Organizational skills; coordination of meeting agendas, minutes and action items
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel; experience with MS Visio
- Responsible for leading communication between technical groups and the business
- Supports the process of translating business needs into formal technical requirement deliverables.
- Determines user needs and requirements and recommends ways to improve systems.
- Ensure requirements are clear, concise and testable
- Conduct elicitations meeting with all the Stakeholders involved
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations.
- Identifies, documents, reports and tracks system issues.
- Prepare Requirements Document (BAPD)
- Support QA Team with Testing and Defect Triage
- Construct process flows to clearly show impact of project
- Work with Requirements Documentation Tools, BPMN Process and UML Notations
- Utilize Jira and User Stories
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.