Business Systems Analyst
The Digital Service & Customer Experience organization at our Fortune 75 Telecommunications client is evolving the holistic customer experience across all customer touch points and driving digital self-service capabilities.
The role is responsible for development and implementation of customer-facing service notifications and communication preferences for 27 million customers. The analyst will establish requirements, work on process design and system changes as well as customer communication content and delivery. This position is also responsible for evaluating communication performance through testing, tracking and measurement analysis to provide recommendations for optimizing the channel. Finally, the role will also assist in the evaluation of emerging technologies that contribute to the organization's vision to drive a best-in-class digital self-service experience.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in communication management and development; experience in data driven product management, customer experience and/or digital capabilities; demonstrating a unique blend of operational excellence, technical proficiency, and creativity & strategic thinking.
- 3+ years' Business Operations Analysis experience
- 3+ years' Project Management experience
- Passion for customer centric solutions to deliver best in class customer experience
- Understand the application of business objectives to functional area
- Analyze and synthesize complex data
- Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Ability to define key performance indicators / metrics
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to use personal computer & software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, including vendor relationships
- Assist in the creation of digital channel development, scoping all phases of the product development lifecycle. Assist in creating communication tactics that articulate the product vision.
- Educate and socialize the Digital Service & CX strategy to internal and external partners.
- Contribute to developing and implementing a company wide go to market plan working with all departments to execute.
- Ensure alignment and coordination of messaging with internal strategy.
- Support the integration of new products and services, regulatory requirements, tools, technologies and markets into existing operations.
- Leverage project management skills to set and achieve deadlines for multiple complex projects simultaneously. Maintain accuracy in deliverables efficiently.
- Ensure complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies, business risks, risk mitigators that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products, services, processes and/or support technologies.
- Ensure all defined business rules/policies are documented, implemented as designed. Ensure process enablers are working as designed (automated as well as manual). Ensure available technology is leveraged to the fullest extent. Redesign business process where applicable to leverage available or new technologies
- Function as the liaison between the business unit and the other supporting functional organizations (IT, OSS, Billing, 3rd Party suppliers, etc.) to properly interpret and deliver to the functional specifications. Ensure alignment between the business operational strategies and technical solutions
- Leverage data to deeply understand and recommend enhancements to ensure the customer experience with Charter’s implementation is industry-leading
- Responsible for independently completing recurring processes
- Utilizes understanding of both business process and technical capabilities to implement solutions
- Manage day to day efforts on small to mid-size projects
- Contribute to requirements and test plans for larger projects
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.