Responds to incoming calls, codes, alarms, and pages and contacts the appropriate personnel as indicated by the situation. (This is not the IT Helpdesk.)
- Answers incoming calls in a high volume call center environment.
- Performs basic call processing functions by meeting monitoring expectations, and successful completion of all training evaluations.
- Access pertinent information using Xtend Communications windows based software with, or without ACD integration.
- Responds to alarms, pages, messages, and codes and contacts personnel through beeper paging, intercom announcements, and phone calls as indicated by the situation.
- Problem-solves and handle stressful situations.
- Issues patient phone numbers, conditions, or general information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Assists in maintaining logbooks and other documents and forms.
- Works in a fast paced call center environment with constant telephone ringing and distractions. Works in a sitting position most of day.
- This position requires high degree of proficiency in verbal and written communications.
- Must be able to handle multiple lines, type, reach, read various prints and alarm panels at a distance of two to three feet, and work through loud noises.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.