Atlanta, GA (Remote)
6 Month Contract-to-hire
Brooksource is searching for an experienced Citrix Engineer to work alongside our Healthcare client’s Client Server team that supports SCCM, Citrix, and application deployment. As the Citrix Engineer, you will be expected to help drive best practices, managed & optimize performance, and rectify any errors that occur within our clients’ Citrix service. Additionally, as our client continues to scale their Citrix environment, the Citrix Engineer will be asked to help verify and strengthen applications prior to deployment.
- 6+ years’ experience with Citrix – applications needed are NetScaler, XenApp, and XenDesktop.
- Enterprise level experience with Active Directory, Group Policy design, and Networking.
- Experience Windows & Linux based desktop support.
- Experience with server and Software patching and upgrades.
- Primary responsibility will be to be the Citrix SME (along with another team member) to help with SAML SSO, EPIC upgrade build & imaging, PBS system transition to VMWare vCenter 7
- Lead efforts to create and drive VDI best practices within Citrix environment.
- Consult with existing client operational VDI team members to assess implementation strategy and work alongside client leadership to address any gaps or issues that arose during post-implementation knowledge transfer.
- Assist in leading technical assessment, research, and testing of new use cases for future-state application deployments.
- Ensure Incidents and Service requests are categorized and prioritized properly based on urgency and potential organizational impact.
- Provide excellent End-User support and communication around status of incidents and service requests.
- Citrix Certifications in Virtualization and/or Networking
- Experience in a SAML SSO upgrade
- EPIC knowledge
- Experience in Citrix Azure
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.