Cloud Data Engineer
As the Data Engineer, you will be responsible for writing Python to manipulate data and create data models for a new claims platform. You will utilize SQL to process these datasets and work with APIs to connect various data sources. You will play an integral part in migrating multiple claims systems to AWS. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained on new technologies in an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Data Engineering bootcamp experience
- 1+ years professional experience
- Solid understanding and hands on experience mining, manipulating, and modeling data with Python.
- Strong knowledge of SQL or other relational database
- Project or internship experience migrating an application to Amazon Web Services (AWS), specifically S3, Glue and Lambda
- Write Python to develop statistical software and create data models
- Perform data mining to determine trends in client benefit data
- Learn and utilize AWS services to host applications
- You will be paired with senior technology leaders to learn the environment and be trained on new technologies
What’s In It For You?
- Exposure to new technologies such as Databricks and AWS Snowflake
- Opportunity to start your career at a Fortune 15 Healthcare Company
- You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
- You will attend networking events with senior leadership
- Weekly paycheck
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.