The cloud engineer provides level 2 support and trouble-shooting for cloud platforms. They will handle advanced, complex tasks such as upgrades, platform automation scripting, and setup of new tools with minimal supervision.
- Debug complex platform issues 30%
- Perform platform upgrades and patching 30%
- Evaluate new products 10%
- Assist product teams with problem resolution 30%
- Linux administration, scripting, AWS or Azure or PCF
- Degree: None required
- Work experience with degree: 2 – 3 years in a cloud engineering or linux administrator role
- Work experience in lieu of a degree: 3 – 4 years in a cloud engineering or linux administrator role
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, BASH, Python, or other scripting language
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.