Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Work Location: Indianapolis, IN
Engagement: 6 month Contract to Hire
# Positions: 1
The Cloud Engineer manages, maintains, monitors, and supports the day-to-day operations of the firm's cloud computing presence. Includes maintaining daily operational support, implementations, design, and security requirements. Provides cloud consultation services for business and delivery units who have specific and unique system and design requirements. Assists in deploying end to end solutions that include design, install, configuration, security, tuning, monitoring, upgrades and support of the cloud infrastructure.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems or engineering fields, or equivalent experience
• Experience using Infrastructure technologies to run modern applications such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Serverless.
• Industry certification, a plus
• As required, work after-hours and during maintenance periods
• Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience with Enterprise Cloud services.
• Hands-on experience with Enterprise tools such as Active Directory/LDAP, VMware vSphere, SSO/SAML
• In-depth knowledge of networking concepts such as DNS, Subnet, VLAN – Creation/Segregation, Load Balancing and VPN tunneling
• Familiar with cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Firm IT manages the firm's infrastructure design and security, project management office, architecture, enterprise application services, client service and infrastructure and administration.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.