Our Fortune 500 Healthcare client is seeking a Cloud Engineer that will deliver public cloud platform capabilities that are part of their disposable cloud environment product. Launchpad provides logging, compliance, and security functionality to our customers using Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Future capabilities and clouds will be added in the future.
The Cloud Engineering team develops services, controls, and reusable patterns that enable the client’s product teams to deliver value safely, quickly, and sustainably in the public cloud. This critical work ultimately helps people live healthier lives and makes the health system work better for everyone.
In this position, you will work with a growing team to create business value while collaborating with product owners in an iterative Agile process. Your work will be leveraged by thousands of engineers across the organization in their journey towards public cloud maturity.
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience building and deploying applications to the cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) using Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Expertise with modern programming languages, systems, and architectures
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Develop services, controls, and patterns for public cloud that enable security and privacy at scale
- Help define technical solutions to meet business needs through Agile process
- Foster high-performance, collaborative technical work resulting in high-quality output
- Gather and analyze data to aide in informed decision-making while providing detailed, realistic estimates
- Interact skillfully with business stakeholders and third-party technical organizations
- Proactively automate infrastructure and services to enable a small team to deliver value to a global enterprise
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Golang, Python, or similar languages
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Expertise in performance and scalability optimization
- Knowledge of software and infrastructure security practices
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.