Cloud Engineer – AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Direct Hire – Top Secret Clearance
Brooksource is seeking an AWS Cloud Engineer to join our Federal Security client in Huntsville, AL, in 2021 to evaluate available services and make recommendations to the government on strategies for cloud implementation. You will conduct cost-benefit analysis of cloud, cloud-agnostic, and on-premises services for delivery models and architectural frameworks to enable platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS), and data as a service (DaaS). You will also recommend what ITADD applications, services, and Intelligence Community applications can move, migrate, or be deployed into a cloud environment.
- Top Secret Clearance
- BA or BS Degree
- 10 years of experience with developing comprehensive and innovative technical solutions
- 2+ years of experience with major cloud service providers, such as Amazon, Microsoft, or Google
- Experience with architecting and migrating on-premises applications into a cloud platform
- Experience with implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platforms
- Wish list: experience with Databricks
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required. We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.