Cloud Engineer (AWS)
Troy, MI or Remote
Start Date: Early 2021
We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time
As the Cloud Engineer, you will be joining one of the largest savings and loan origination banks in the Midwest. The Cloud Engineer will be joining a team that is will be migrating a Java legacy platform into the AWS framework. Furthermore, the Cloud Engineer will be a part of the process identifying the proper AWS tools to implement during the migration. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a major cloud migration project.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Previous Java development experience.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise cloud migration projects.
- Strong knowledge of AWS products and tools.
- Scripting experience for process automation.
- Work with 3rd party teams during the migration project.
- Support legacy platform as the migration continues to AWS.
- Implement AWS products and tools during the migration process.
- Establish technical solutions through the Agile methodology.
What’s In It For You…?
- Work in one of the largest banking headquarters in Michigan.
- Position yourself as a subject matter expert for the team and organization.
- Enroll in comprehensive health benefits, six paid holidays, paid sick leave, and weekly pay checks.
- Monthly lunches (including virtual touchpoints) with your Brooksource recruiter during the contract duration to receive and deliver position feedback.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.