The Cloud Platform Engineer is part of the Cloud Network team and develops, tests, and implements software that provides robust technical infrastructure and/or software applications used by business units. Our client takes a full infrastructure-as-code approach to all they do. They practice a DevOps culture and design and build reliability into our products.
If you have a networking background are looking to grow your career in engineering within cloud technologies and automation…keep reading and apply!
· Define and build reliable, scalable, and compliant architecture using Google Cloud Platform.
· Build and maintain highly available systems using Docker and Kubernetes.
· Utilize scripting/code language such as Ruby, Shell, Python, or Java.
· Build development practices like CI/CD, Test Automation and cloud deployments
· Engineer and/or administer OpenShift Container Platform & Google Cloud Platform
· 3+ years’ experience with networking concepts and infrastructure
· 1 year of infrastructure-as-code automation systems (i.e. Puppet, Chef, or Ansible) experience required
· Experience working with Google Cloud or AWS
· Strong knowledge of Java and Golang
What’s in it for you?
· Brooksource offers Health Insurance, PTO (legal holidays), 401k, & weekly pay.
· Brooksource will provide technical training based on an assessment you take the first week on the job
· You will have the opportunity to work at a Fortune 100 Retail Company committed to using cutting edge technologies, practices and constantly improving their environments.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.