Job Title: Cloud Security Tester
Job Description: Brooksource is searching for a Cloud Security Tester for a Fortune 50 client in the healthcare industry. You would be working with one of our best client relationships in a fast paced, high energy agile environment with the Network Security group. This team is rolling out a brand new environment and our client is going the extra mile to validate that everything is being built the way it should be within their cloud platform. This role will require you to understand Azure configurations and settings and be able to compare patterns and templates to do second checks that everything is reporting as planned. You will also thoroughly evaluate the secure configuration of software and infrastructure products and networks according to the technical security standards or function requirements.
· The Tester performs advanced administrative duties that require independent initiative and judgment
· The Tester identifies, isolates, and tracks misconfigured resources and verifies fixes
· Develops procedures for ensuring the deployed assets meet organization standards and requirements
· Very familiar with Azure infrastructure security
· Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes, and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and security knowledge.
· 2+ years of technical experience
· Familiar with Azure console (security)
· Understanding of Azure configurations and subscriptions
· Validates asset configuration, tracks noncompliant resources, and verifies fixes
· Develops procedures for ensuring deployed assets meet organization standards and requirements
Must be passionate about contributing
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.