We are looking for a Cloud Software Engineer to Join one of our Fortune 10 Healthcare Clients in the Twin Cities. As a Software Engineer, you will utilize your existing knowledge of technologies to serve as an impactful member of the team working on creating a new master application across the infrastructure organization. This group is focusing on making significant enhancements and you will participate in all phases of software engineering including requirements gathering, design, development, and testing. There is a ton of opportunity to learn new technologies and grow within a great team culture.
- Help move over 1500 API's from legacy application to new customer groups and domains
- Design, develop, modify, and/or test software applications for the healthcare industry
- Implement benefit-related features on an end-to-end Consumer eligibility application
- Implementing real time streaming date to replace current web services
- Implement microservices using Spring framework, business logic using Java, and develop test cases with the Spock framework and Groovy
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries and contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software.
- 3+ years experience with Java
- 3+ years experience with Springboot
- 2+ years experience with API/Microservices Development
- 1+ years experience with Openshift or Kubernetes
- 1+ years of Azure
Preferred (Not Required) Qualifications:
- Knowledge of or experience with one of the following, Kafka, Cassandra, GraphQL, MongoDB (Preferred)
- Experience working in a TDD and utilizing Spock (Preferred)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.