Project Manager ll
Atlanta, GA 30309
3 Month Contract to Hire
Responsible for planning, budgeting, documenting, tracking, and implementation of cybersecurity projects. Ensures on time and on budget delivery of projects that meet quality expectations and align with business objectives.
· 7+ years experience initiating and driving delivery of security solutions, including coordinating and tracking multiple projects within a Information Security Program.
· 2+ years working with Agile, Scrum frameworks
· 2+ years experience leading and facilitating meetings and working sessions with project teams and management
· 2+ years experience effectively communicating, building relationships, and achieving consensus across a wide range of business functions and constituents
· Collaborate with Process Owners ranging from Network/Infrastructure groups, BI teams, Functional Application, IT Architecture and Operations teams.
· Proficiency in MS Project, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
· Communicates well with team members, internal customers and direct leadership, both written and verbal
· Detail oriented person experienced at assessing needs and developing projects plans and timelines
· Experience in information security risk assessment and risk management is strongly preferred
· Media industry experience preferred
· Jira experience preferred
· Plan, document, execute and manage projects through all of the phases including close-out
· Resolve project related risks, issues, and conflicts and escalate when necessary
· Strong documentation experience
· Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
· Work with project sponsors to develop project scope and charter
· Produce weekly status reports and content for executive reporting
· Manage project team meetings effectively and defuse conflicts
· Work with cross-functional teams to translate customer needs and technology directions into project requirements
· Provides clear written and verbal communications to project team, customer and direct management
· Deliver on commitments by steadfastly pushing self and others for results
· Identify, capture, and report project metrics
· Facilitate decision-making by the business
· Demonstrate planned vs actuals, and justify variances
· Provides clear written and verbal communications to all levels of employees and management
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.