Content Management System (CMS) Developer
Brooksource is seeking a Content Management System (CMS) Developer for our enterprise-level P&C, global client. In this role, you will join a cross-functional team of six (6) other developers to determine and design requirements for OpenText Exstream Dialogue applications to support the business. This team is responsible for direct mail and online channels of batch-mail to customers, so you will be involved in delivering the entire end-to-end solution: design, document production, document mailing and document archival.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have extremely strong written/verbal communication; incredible attention to detail; a natural curiosity and inquisitiveness; and the willingness and desire to learn. You do not already need OpenText Exstream Dialogue experience speficially, but a willingness and interest in growing a career in this space is necessary.
· Exstream design objects
· Batch scripts, Control-M jobs, and other artifacts that support the Exstream application
· Technical documentation
· Deployment documentation
· Batch Scripting or XML experience
· Basic-level of programming experience
· Desire to work with Content Management Systems long-term
· Understanding of Agile development using Scrum processes
· Experience with OpenText Exstream – specific experience with barcodes, reference files, report files, functions, section data, and/or PDF passthrough.
· Familiarity with XML and Comma-delimited input files into Exstream
· Experience with Control-M
· Experience with Windows Batch Scripting
· Familiarity with PostScript files
· Insurance or Financial Services industry experience
· Experience translating business requirements to technical design
· You will gain extensive experience generating online and physical document while using your natural creativity. This role gives you the chance to figure out how to make the technology “work for you” to give the customer a great experience.
· Exposure many different parts of IT org.
· Experience in Insurance, one of the largest and most stable industries to join.
· Career advancement opportunities. Get in the door, take initiative, demonstrate consistency, and the sky’s the limit for upward mobility in this company.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.