Content Strategist/UX Writer
Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
Our client is needing a hybrid Content Strategist/UX Writer for their internal member portal. This portal is responsibility for relaying clear, concise, and consistent benefits content and information that is shared with members.
The Content Strategist/UX Writer will play an essential role in defining and creating content for our clients web and mobile presence. In this role, you will plan, manage and write digital content that is relevant, engaging, and usable. You will work closely with business stakeholders and develop deep knowledge of healthcare subjects and audience information needs.
If you feel you could be a fit, keep reading and apply!
· At least 3 years of digital content strategy and copywriting experience
· Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communication, Marketing or similar field
· Experience creating multi-channel content strategies, content matrices, and content inventories
· Experience writing and optimizing content for a variety of digital channels, but specifically app and mobile
· Expereince with Figma or Sketch
· Ability to be flexible in a very fluid and dynamic environment – including dealing with changing processes and priorities
· Must be extremely well-organized, capable of handling multiple details simultaneously, and able to easily move between strategic and tactical work
· Familiar with content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager or Sitecore preferred)
· Self-starter who takes initiative and ownership
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Excellent information architecture skills
· Conversant and comfortable with principles of digital design, writing and editing
· Proficient with: Microsoft Office, SharePoint
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.