Conversational AI Engineer
Contract to Hire
Brooksource's top banking client is seeking an experienced AI Engineer responsible for integrating the following technologies and Services to enable natural language interaction between customers with Voice Virtual Agent, instead of IVR:
- Google DialogFlow for Conversation Assistant
- Build utterances and conversations for conversations
- Establish the business logic within the use cases and connect it to Genesys Intelligent Automation
- Define the architecture to address functional, non-functional requirements and pain points; and to implement different components of architecture on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Genesys Intelligent Automation (GIA) on premise contact center platform.
- Design integration touchpoints in accordance to GCP speech and Natural language Understanding (NLU) Artificial Intelligence (AI) APIs;
- Design and configure the Dialog Component in Google DialogFlow. Manage conversational flow by providing unique answer responses to each question intents related to the use cases.
- Teach, test and calibrate Conversational AI Technology and iteratively improve the user experience and ability to identify and return appropriate answers to questions pertaining to each use case via structured learning mechanism
- Identification of Intents and Entities on the basis of priority use cases, Data collection, Identification, Cleaning and labeling of the Intents and Entities, and further training of Machine Learning Models in GDF to Identify the concerned Intent and Entity utterances
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.