Remote, Long-Term Contract
As a Credentialing Specialist for Brooksource, you will be joining a collaborative team environment working to re-credential providers for an upcoming audit within our health insurance portfolio. Your responsibilities will include performing quality reviews of enrollment applications to determine compliance with guidelines. You will be reaching out to providers to ensure that each application has appropriate documentation, accurate information, and transcribed without error. A key component of the job will be the quality assurance of the credentials and ensuring that information is keyed accurately and in a timely manner.
The position requires close attention to detail, organization, and motivation. If you enjoy hitting numbers and data cleanliness, this job is for you! You will be gauged monthly on productivity based on accuracy and the number of credentialed applications.
If you are looking for an opportunity to further build your career with one of the most reputable companies in the state, keep reading and apply!
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
· Credentialing experience preferred.
· Customer Service or Data Entry experience welcomed in place of Credentialing experience.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to ensure data integrity.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
· Ability to be productive with minimal oversight.
· Competencies in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· No Degree Requirement.
· Perform quality reviews of enrollment applications to determine compliance with guidelines
· Assist personnel in other departments and providers in resolving claims payment problems by verifying provider file information
· Assist Network Integrity in monitoring and determining providers not in compliance with enrollment guidelines
Company Info and perks:
The largest provider of healthcare benefits in Alabama, our client covers more than 3 million people and employs more than 3,000. With flex hours, on-site cafeteria, wellness center and gym, you expect a stable, motivational environment. If you’re looking for training, education, and mentorship-level support; stability in your career; and exposure to core technologies to give your skillset a backbone, this opportunity is for you!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.