Data Analyst (CRM)
3 month Contract to Hire
As an experienced CRM Data Analyst, you excel at delivering actionable data insights for sales teams and leaders to effectively target new prospects and existing clients. You ensure business needs and goals are realized through detailed analyses, business trend evaluation and reporting activities from multiple sources. You improve seller efficiency and effectiveness in the selling process by developing business cases to support investments of software.
Using your in-depth understanding of our systems you focus on querying, coordinating and matching Salesforce, billing, serviceability and third-party data. You maximize and support the decisions of senior-level management through the prompt delivery of complex ad-hoc reporting requests. You thrive in an office position supporting teams across the company.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the Sales team by analyzing and comprehending complex data structures across multiple systems and resources.
- Ensure that CRM data aligns with other trusted and verified data sources and that tools are free from inaccurate and duplicate data by leading regular system reviews.
- Manage and perform data integrations between CRM and outside sources using an in-depth understanding of multiple, varied data sources.
- Execute and deliver ad-hoc data and analytics solutions with a sense of urgency as needed by partnering with sales leadership teams using an understanding of sales strategy and goals.
- Enhance the success of the sales cycle through the presentation of data in an easy to understand and actionable way with proper documentation for user adoption.
- Improve the sales cycle by serving as a strategic advisor to executive leadership teams on performance and results.
- Constantly and consistently present new ideas to leadership to improve data quality for tactical and strategic purposes.
- Develop internal partnerships to ensure accuracy and functionality of data collection platforms, reporting tools and reporting functions.
- Achieve business goals by partnering cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Finance, IT, Sales, Sales Operations and Operations.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- 3+ years of data analytics and operational reporting experience.
- Experience and passion for leveraging data to drive significant business impacts.
- Solid command of database concepts and exceptional SQL skills.
- Familiar with Salesforce.
- Understanding of Tableau, Microstrategy, Cognos, Crystal, or other reporting and analytics tools.
- Detail-oriented and sense of urgency when completing multiple assignments simultaneously with aggressive timelines.
- Confident when presenting data to large groups and senior leadership.
- History of working with one or many business intelligence platforms independently.
- Knowledge of dimensional and relational data modeling.
- Expert in business uses of data and assembling specifications for data design and development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledgeable of Fusion Demand Tools.
- Understanding of extract, transform, load (ETL) tools.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics, information systems or business administration, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.