Project Manager (Service Delivery – Ethernet, Carrier, Fiber)
Mount Laurel, NJ
Contract to Hire
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing new customer orders from the time of submission through installation for external clients. You will be the main point of contact to the customer post receipt of order and will be providing first-line customer support regarding the information contained in each order. This is highly visible that requires you to communicate with internal departments to ensure order accuracy and completion. You will also manage escalations and work with external vendors to establish and achieve project goals. This Project Manager will be expected to apply their knowledge of telecom services and exemplary customer service skills throughout the order management process to ensure all services and equipment are installed accurately and efficiently. If you are excited about learning more, apply here!
- Minimum 2-5 years related experience, preferably in the telecom industry
- Experience working as a single point of contact for customer initiatives and escalations during the order management lifecycle
- Understanding of data services and solutions including dynamic routing (e.g., Border Gateway Protocol), static routing, IP address allocation, and Ethernet
- Demonstrates ability to maintain effective customer, business, and field relationships and ability to collaborate cross-functionally Understands construction dependencies including fiber builds, structured cabling, permit dependencies, and right of entry
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Possesses creative thinking, conflict resolution, time management, and flexibility
- MS Excel experience preferred
- Manages all assigned projects to completion, ensuring on-time delivery, meeting budgetary demands, and maintenance of overall project ownership.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
- Identifies project scope and objectives. Manages a cross-functional team including third-party vendors and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Plans and directs schedule and budget.
- Coordinates resources and needs, developing and maintaining regular contact with vendors for support and services.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status reports to Project Managers, vendors, stakeholders, and resources.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.