Cyber Network Analyst (TS/SCI with Poly)
Long Term Contract
Our industry leading global services partner of business, strategy and technology consultants is looking for a Cyber Analyst to work closely with machine learning specialists and data scientists, employing their network analysis expertise to inform the development of algorithms for network discovery and mapping, anomaly detection. With access to full benefits and maintenance of your TS clearance, you will have the opportunity to support programs integral to the nation’s security while working alongside industry thought leaders.
- TS/SCI security clearance and Full-Scope Polygraph.
- 3+ year experience with network mapping and discovery (tools such as NMAP)
- Experience Intrusion Detection Systems or packet sniffers such as Snort Bro Suricata or WireShark Experience with network data and protocols
- Perform technical analysis on network activity and data; to include network flow (i.e. netflow) or related forms of session summary data, signature-based IDS alert/event data, full packet capture (PCAP) data, proxy and application server logs (various types)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- JVM Languages/Technologies including but not limited to Java
- Background or interest in national security
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a Fortune 38 company; #1 in Information Technology Services industry
- Full benefits while on long-term contract
- Access to free technical training and certification programs
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.