Job Title: Cyber Data Accessor
Location: Louisville, KY or Remote
Job Description: Brooksource in Louisville, KY is seeking a Cyber Data Accessor in the Enterprise Information Protection (EIP) organization. EIP’s Third Party Management team’s goal is to ensure that our internal stakeholders and external Third Parties understand information security requirements and how the companies’ security posture contributes to the client’s business objectives and goals. A successful person in this role will be able to effectively assess and report Third Party IT security capabilities, identify risk and improvement opportunities, and enhance organizational awareness and effectiveness.
Key responsibilities include:
· Conducting cyber security risk assessments an on existing Third Parties.
· Provide recommendations to drive reduced Third Party risk and follow-up to ensure remediation plans are timely, effective, and appropriately implemented
· Report engagement status and results, both verbally and in writing, to management
· Review and analyze technologies, processes, documentation, and data to identify any gaps in the effectiveness of cybersecurity controls and operations
· Presenting information, updates, results, etc. to internal stakeholders and leaders
· Awareness of emerging cybersecurity trends and help determine if/when to integrate them into the assessment program.
· Identification of process optimization opportunities, including technology and workflow enhancements
· Experience performing organizational IT audit and/or IT security risk assessments
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field
· Proficient understanding of – and experience with – audit, regulatory requirements, and standards (SOC2, ISO, HITRUST), and other related standards and certification processes required
· Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make well informed decisions based upon situational circumstances
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
· Ability to travel 10-15% of the time
· Knowledge of key Compliance and IT frameworks such as: PCI DSS, SOC, HITRUST, ISO, etc.
· Industry Certifications: CISA, CISSP, HCISPP, CCSP, CISM, CTPRP, etc.
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security or a related field
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
• Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
• Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
• Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.