Cyber Security Consultant
Brooksource is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join a Medical Device product team project team at one of the country's leading Healthcare Manufacturers. This resource will be focused on working with various subject matter experts & stakeholders to develop a set of centralized process documents.
- Coordinate with cyber security subject matter experts
- Coordinate with business stakeholders
- Review existing business process & procedure documents for applicability
- Draft, review & publish new Medical Device Cybersecurity regulation process documents where old documents are inaccurate or do not exist
- Process documents include but are not limited to, change control, inventory, remote access, password management, network design, etc.
- Document and implement required proof of concepts for requirement feasibility.
- Work across multiple teams and across time zones to support varied project expectations.
- Available for post launch support activities.
- Provide project leads with status reports on project timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, cyber security or related discipline
- 4+ years of diverse experience in cyber security architecture or design
- Demonstrated experience developing & writing security-oriented process & procedure documents.
- Understanding of Global Regulation within Healthcare.
- Experince with TIR – 97 and 57 preferred
· Familiarity and experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
· Required to work and share across projects and will define process standards.
- Graduate degree in cyber security
- Security certifications (CISSP, SABSA, GIAC, GICSP, CSSA, GCIP)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.