Title Data Analyst
Duration 12 month Contract to Hire
Location: St. Louis, MO (Remote due to COVID until further notice)
Our Fortune 13 Health Insurance/Pharmacy Benefit Management company is in need of a Data Analyst. This team is responsible for providing expert content/professional leadership on complex Data Analytics assignments/projects. You will develop analytical and statistical models and methodologies to predict, classify, quantify, and/or forecast business metrics that help customers make sound business decisions. Additionally, you'll be responsible for the extraction and analysis of Web based information regarding all aspects of Home Delivery customer digital interactions.
· Experience handling large datasets
· In-depth skills with SQL, R and database query tools
· In-depth ability to analyze, interpret, and present data
· Comfortable balancing independent ownership and working with support teams
Nice to have
· Hadoop or experience working with big data platforms
· Project Management
· Manage priorities and delivery across many workstreams
· Bachelor's degree+ in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
You will work to develop and maintain the Pharmacy business operation's data foundation; inclusive of pharmacy member claims data, prescription data, operations productivity data, member communications and speech data. Responsible for ETL's to support intra-day as well as near-real time
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
You will have the opportunity to join a technically strong data team that interacts closely with business and product units. You’ll have exposure to the entire product lifecycle, as well as extensive enterprise data sets with cutting edge data-science methodologies utilized.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.