The person hired for the position of CBI Data Analyst will support the Compliance Business Intelligence team. The person will be working with the Compliance Business Intelligence Team and other key stakeholders to create reports and dashboards supporting Quality Management Systems.
- Using Microsoft SQL, design, develop, test and publish standard and/or ad hoc reports as requested by management team and provide analysis of these reports
- Analyze data to identify trends
- Using SQL (Microsoft and Teradata SQL) queries, prepare data tables for reports and
- Extract and manipulate large data sets including multiple data types
- Conduct data reviews for technical gaps and collaborate with Quality Management Systems and IT teams to resolve
- Collaborate with business and IT Master Data Management teams to ensure tools and data support requirements
- Work with individuals at the global sites to determine reporting requirements within the scope of the QMS
- Gain understanding of and continue to support data analytics policies and procedures
- Support training for divisions and functions to ensure proper use of tools and metrics related to Quality Management System
- SQL Server, Teradata, Snowflake experience
- Power BI/tableau experience preferred
- Microsoft SharePoint experience
- Microsoft Access experience is preferred
- Medical Device experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong Project Coordination and communication skills
- College degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work remotely and be available during core hours 8 am- 4 pm CST (Monday- Friday)
- Start time is flexible beginning at 8 am.
- Minimum of 2 years data analyst experience
- Experience with global, matrixed organizations
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.