Role Overview: This individual will be at the front lines of Data Verification for Utility Operational Security Program
- Work with Utility Communications subject mater expert to understand the objectives for updating and verifying data within service now.
- Create an organized process to tackle individual instances of data that need to be recorded.
- Record any necessary data within Excel and transition into Service Now when appropriate.
- Review and pass along applicable data around work requests and screen service requests.
- Present on project status calls for overall program.
- Uphold compliance standards as they apply to the Utility.
- 1+ years of Data Entry or Tier 1 Support Experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail Oriented
- Network + or Security + is Preferred
- Ability to work independently
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.