Data Reporting Analyst- SQL
Franklin Lakes, NJ (remote till Spring 2021)
$40-45/hr (depending on experience)
The Data Analyst will be responsible for writing SQL and creating custom data reports for Custom Client Reporting team in the healthcare industry. You will be responsible for writing SQL to extract, manipulate and format data from a Teradata platform. You will utilize SQL scripts to pull the data, and then you will utilize Unix scripting to move between different systems and for compressing data to send to clients. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained on new technologies in an agile environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years of professional experience with SQL
· Teradata experience is an added plus
· Exposure to various languages such as Python, Java, Alteryx, and R
· Initiative to learn new technologies such IBM Mainframe
· Write SQL to extract, manipulate and format data from Teradata platform
· Work alongside reporting team to create custom reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly process
· Create custom client reports utilizing Unix shell scripting
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to start your career at a Fortune 15 Healthcare Company
· You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
· You will attend networking events with senior leadership
· Weekly paychecks
· Onsite cafeteria
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.