Will be responsible for analyzing large amounts of data and providing meaningful insights/reporting that will track key performance indicators, answer business questions and help management keep a close eye on operational performance. In addition to generating reports/dashboards, the individual will be assisting with ad-hoc requests, forecasting, assessing operational impacts, trends and opportunities. This role requires a critical thinker with proven problem solving skills, an ability to find patterns within complex datasets, and a thorough understanding of data and statistics.
· 5+ years’ data analysis and reporting experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft BI (Power Query, DAX)
· Advanced knowledge of SQL
· Knowledge of reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, etc.
· Ability to intuitively analyze and interpret data
· Knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
· Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
· Ability to handle multiple projects/priorities/tasks and meet deadlines
· Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
· Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
· Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
· Ability to make decisions and work collaboratively with others to solve problems in high pressure situations
· Provide detailed reporting and analysis by leveraging complex datasets
· Create and produce reports, forecasts, ad hoc requests, visually appealing dashboards, etc.
· Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends and identify opportunities for improvement
· Track key performance indicators with a strong focus on customer retention
· Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
· Ensure compliance with reporting requirements by performing quality data audits
· Interface with senior management, operational/functional leads and others as needed to understand business requirements and transform raw data into actionable and meaningful insights
· Must be able to synthesize complex information and present relevant insights to senior management verbally, in writing and/or visually in a clear, easy-to-follow and intuitive manner
· Assist with high visibility projects to identify and resolve issues of strategic importance to the organization
· Create specifications for reports based on business requests
· Identify and define data quality improvements
· Utilize knowledge of mathematical modeling and other optimization methods to perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.