Will analyze large amounts of data to find patterns and insights that will help answer business questions and will help improve the performance metrics of Inbound Sales & Retention functions at our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client. You will build quality reporting tools/products to extract valuable business insights.
The role requires a highly technical and analytical individual with a knack for analysis, mathematics, programming and statistics. A critical thinker with problem solving skills and the ability to connect the dots to relay the story to management using data analytics. With a passion for building backend procedures and front end reporting tools, this individual will be the go-to person to provide meaningful information for the business.
Examples of such projects include but are not limited to:
· Integrate data structures from multiple sources to create seamless reporting options for end users within Inbound Sales & Retention teams.
· Automate all manual reporting processes.
· Design powerful data visualization leveraging Tableau, Microsoft Office or other software as needed.
· Create scheduled push mechanisms of providing near real time reporting to internal customers.
· Stay up-to-date on emerging industry or technology trends and create proposals to upgrade reporting, analytical tools and processes as needed.
· 4+ years of experience working within an Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence or Strategic Planning function of a large organization with an established reputation for measuring business performance (e.g., telecom, mobile, media, financial services, publishing, retail, consulting, etc.)
· Proven experience as a data analyst with deep experience in data mining
· Experience in SQL
· Working knowledge of Microsoft BI (Power Query, DAX), SSDT (SQL Server Data Transformation) & SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) required
· Experience using Business Intelligence reporting tools (e.g. Tableau and MicroStrategy)
· Ability to succeed in a fast-paced dynamic environment with limited oversight
· Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
· Aptitude for analysis of business trends and performance measurement
· Strong communication skills, including experience presenting complex data and intelligence in a concise and easy to understand fashion
· Ability to manage large, complex projects
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
· Preferred skills: working knowledge of data transformation tools e.g. Alteryx; knowledge of statistical packages including Python, R, SAS, Graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field
· Identify all data sources and automate data collection processes.
· Create cohesive data structures to integrate all the metrics important for managing call center sales and retention functions at the lowest data grain.
· Work with Business Intelligence and other data teams to capture, develop and document data definitions, business rules and data quality requirements.
· Embrace the complexity and nuances of data structures that support department’s data needs.
· Build dashboards in Tableau and other visualization tools for the IBSR team to consume analytics.
· Work with functional leads and others as needed to understand business requirements and transform raw data into actionable and meaningful insights.
· Develop quality reporting tools/products to extract valuable business insights.
· Analyze large amounts of data to find patterns and insights that will help answer business questions and improve Sales and Retention performance.
· Track key performance indicators including but not limited to Core PSU and Mobile yield rates, conversion rates, churn and save rates, tier mix and sell-ins, shrinkage rates and adherence.
· Work with channel leadership to provide ad hoc analysis as needed.
· Leveraging sophisticated analytic approaches and techniques, quantify impact and track performance of large, multi-channel marketing campaigns, initiatives and offers.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.