As the Data Analyst for our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client, you will leverage SQL and Excel to extract data from various sources including relational databases, manual files, and external websites. You will regularly publish reports to various business groups and will help drive business decisions based on data insights and findings. You will support and manage a program of initiatives within a business unit focused on providing scalable, fiber technology solutions to enterprise customers across the nation. You will work on a growing, fast-paced team with a high level of exposure to various groups and leaders.
- 2-5 years’ experience solving business problems through analytics
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present information in an understandable format
- Excellent SQL skills – queries & stored procedures
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to own various Excel spreadsheets for regular reporting
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to work independently while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience with other relational databases/query tools and/or statistical software a plus
- Perform data collection, analysis, validation and reporting.
- Design, test, and document processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Extract and analyze data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites.
- Manage and support promotional activities throughout the lifecycle of the offer. Ensure compliance and audit activities as needed including monitoring/reporting of sales funnel and financial budgeting.
- Respond to data inquiries from various groups within the organization. Create and publish regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Document reporting requirements and processes and validates data components as required.
- Create and support database populated by Excel extracts as well as maintain regular reporting from it.
What’s In It For You?
- Ability to make impactful decisions for the company and implement solutions with a high level of autonomy
- Exposure to high-level executives and multiple business units within a Fortune 100 company
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.