Junior Data Analyst
Brooksource is looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join their enterprise retail client here in Tampa, FL. As a Junior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for working directly with the internal database teams and neighboring IT teams to cleanse and update data in real time. As a Junior Data Analyst, you will be participating in functions related to product configuration deployment, innovate initiatives, and enterprise data analysis. If you are looking to get your foot-in-the-door with one of the most innovate global companies in Tampa, FL apply today!
- Gather and interpret business requirements
- Load necessary data structures to support product rules
- Develop product rules in accordance to business requirements
- Plan development efforts to prioritize work and maximize quality delivery in a timely manner
- Gain understanding of and manage the business requirements through interactive user sessions
- Manage and track efforts, backlog, development and maintenance activities in Ticket tracking system
- Perform troubleshooting and daily communication with other internal teams
- Participate in peer review/code review, unit, and UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Duties include, but are not limited to, independently analyzing and troubleshooting data and program issues to resolution, bug fixes, participating in the software release schedule, and working closely with all teams throughout the development cycle.
- Participate in adherence of standard documentation and requirements gathering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent level of experience
- Ability to work independently with project cycles against shifting priorities
- Experience within Excel and/or SQL
- Experience in various testing methodologies: Unit, Integration, Regression, UAT preferred
- Communicates effectively and professionally with reporting managers, users, customers and other team personnel
- Demonstrates integrity and professionalism
- Fundamental analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills required
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum Methodology preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.