Remote (Must be local to Central Florida)
12 month Contract-to-hire
As the Data Analyst, you will be responsible for solving complex mathematics and statistical analysis using a variety of data assets specifically for use in data visualization products, mainly Tableau. You will work closely with the Visualization Developer during ideation to formulate advanced data presentation solutions and will be responsible for translating that solution into a prepared dataset in SQL. At times, you will act as a data preparation advisor to source data from raw data or completed analysis provided by other individuals throughout the organization. Lastly, the Data Analyst will identify gaps in data completeness to determine accuracy which is critical to the process of transforming the set into a functional structure for use in advanced visualizations. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained on new technologies in an agile environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
· 2+ Years of professional experience in SQL and Data Visualization tools
· Ability to tell a data story through visualization tools such as Tableau, R Studio, and R Shiny
· Professional experience utilizing Alteryx to clean and share data
· Project experience with Python, R, and Hadoop is a huge plus
· Utilize SQL to prepare data for data visualizations
· Create dashboards in Tableau for advanced client visualization
· Utilize Alteryx and other ETL tools to format and cleanse data
· Occasionally utilize high level mathematics and statistical analysis on patient data
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to start your career at a Fortune 15 Healthcare Company
· You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
· You will go through a program aimed around professional development
· Opportunity to receive training on niche technologies such as Hadoop
· Weekly paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.