Data Analytics Manager
St. Louis, MO
As the Manager of Data Analytics for our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client, you will play both a technical role and a people manager role in leading the execution of complex initiatives for the Billing Assurance team. You will analyze and understand trends in data and create advanced strategies to mitigate billing, provisioning, and data integrity issues. You will be responsible for overseeing the creation and production of forecasts, ad-hoc requests and dashboards to determine operational impact, trends and opportunities. You will provide overall oversight, management and direction to employees on a growing, fast-paced team!
- 5+ years’ data analysis & reporting or related experience
- Experience with billing systems or billing-related data (i.e. pricing, promotions), strong understanding of the customer billing process
- Experience managing direct reports or experience in a role such as Team Lead
- Thorough understanding of business analysis and data methodology
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency with large databases; conducting complex analysis using more than one programming language such as SAS and Python
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Broad experience and solid theoretical foundation on the modeling process using a variety of algorithms
- Ability to explain complex analysis results in an easy-to-understand language
- Lead the creation and analysis of complex data and statistical tests in support of a variety of analytic solutions to identify gaps in billing systems
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities
- Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Identify and define data quality improvements and create advanced strategies
- Lead the entire end-to-end analytics process from ETL to building models, to deploying the model into workflows to measure the financial impact
- Guide the selection of appropriate algorithms and execution
- Facilitate the interpretation of results by synthesizing appropriate recommendations for action and changes, considering both causal inferences and predictive effectiveness
- Identify opportunities to use data to develop new strategies and improve business performance and utilize knowledge of mathematical modeling and other optimization methods to perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Project manage cross-functional teams and external vendors to implement solutions to address revenue leakage
- Gather, report, review and monitor performance metrics of team
- Onboard, offboard, mentor, train and discipline team members
What’s In It For You?
- Ability to make impactful decisions for the company and implement solutions with a high level of autonomy
- Exposure to high-level executives and multiple business units within a Fortune 100 company
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.