Brighton, MI (hybrid)
A leading financial institution in community banking is currently modernizing data technologies and is seeking experienced Data Engineers to join the Business Intelligence team. If you are seeking a growing family-oriented culture where you can manipulate data and modernize the data tech stack and lead BI efforts for the organization, keep reading and apply!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Extract data from Oracle databases, transform it, and load into the data warehouse to support business intelligence functions.
· Create data visualizations and dashboards using Power BI.
· Write R scripts to manipulate and analyze large quantities of data.
· Collaborate with internal business and IT stakeholders to communicate progress and ensure scope is being maintained.
· 2+ years of experience as a data engineer in each stage of the ETL process.
· 3+ years of experience utilizing Oracle databases and SQL.
· 3+ years of scripting experience with R for data analysis and reporting.
· Familiarity working in an Azure cloud environment.
· Bonus skills: Power BI, Alteryx
What’s in it for you…?
· Join a team that’s making investments in tech, data capabilities, and its people as they are seeking to build a team that will stick around for the long-term.
· Join robust training programs to learn tools like Azure, Power BI, Alteryx, and more!
· Enroll in comprehensive health benefits and weekly paychecks.
· Join a company focusing on investing in its employees: a family-oriented culture, great work/life balance, newly updated facility with a cafeteria, gym, and other amenities.
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A
successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT
hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are
designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent
placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture
and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation,
Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work
with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.